10 PRINCIPLES OF OBSERVED HUMAN NATURE
(First World Edition)
People don't like when other people get free stuff they
don't believe that the other person deserves.
1.5) People don't like being told what's in their best
interest from other people.
1.6) Clean up your own act before you ask others to
clean up theirs.
2) People perform better in a competitive environment.
People work better with greater success when challenged.
Personal "self worth" is based on accomplishment
(and the freedom enjoy the psychological and monetary
People don't like when government reduces their
standard of living through increasing taxes.
6) People don't like when an individual, a company, or a
government acts monopolistically.
7) People don't like cheaters. They like a fair
playing field where no other person or company has an unfair
8) People don't like it when one person's gain is another
person's loss or when one group's gain is at the expense of
9) Individual achievement is the primary path to
economic success, individually and nationally.
10) Humans will always take the path of least
11) People are not fungible, each has different
strengths, desires, motivations, and capabilities.
12) People may be "politically" equal in some societies but
they are not "personally" equal.
13) People will pay for a service if they receive real and
14) People don't like braggarts.
15) People don't like being lied to.
16) People don't like secrets being withheld from them,
especially by the government.